How to book your Clawford Holiday.
1. Email or Phone Clawford to confirm the availability of your dates for accommodation.
We will ear-mark your accommodation for a maximum of 7 days without a booking form & deposit.
2. We will email you or send you the booking form through the post.
(You will not have a reservation if you have not completed and sent a completed booking form to us!)
3. Print off a booking form from our website (in the left column).
4. Post the completed booking form together with your cheque with your 25% deposit made out to 'Clawford Vineyard'.
If you require a receipt a SAE is required.
Your booking will be secure when we receive your completed booking form and 25% deposit.
5. The confirmation slip (from the booking form) will be returned to you through the post, if a SAE is sent,
or by an email confirmation.
6. The remainder of your B&B cost must be received at least four weeks prior to your holiday starting.
Six weeks for the Self Catering holidays.
Bed & Breakfast booking forms.
Print a B&B booking Form & T's & C's in 'Word' Format
Print a B&B booking Form & T's & C's in 'PDF' Format
Bed Rooms are large & can accommodate a mixture of Singles, Doubles, Twins or Triple occupancy.
Self Catering booking forms.
Print a Self Catering booking Form & T's & C's in 'Word' Format
Print a Self Catering booking Form & T's & C's in 'PDF' Format
Standard Duplex Lodges. (For 1 or 2 people).
Super Duplex Lodges. (For 1 or 2 people). In 'The Writers Block'.
Two/Three Bedroom Lodges. (For 3, 4 or 5 people).
The accommodation prices include VAT @ 20%. Fishing is free at Clawford.
Note : the file has been virus checked but as a general practice, you should always ensure that macro virus checking is enabled in your Word Processing application and that you are using a virus protection program whenever you download from the Internet.